Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chrono Trigger for pathfinder starting soon needs players

Edited 1388883272
At the moment i'm searching for interested people game wont start till february at the earliest. My current group needs to finish the current campaign they are in, they are far enough and moving quickly enough that i'm starting to set up my next campaign. It will be a strongly based on Chrono Trigger and will be geared to more advanced and experienced players but i'm a kind and gentle DM so newbs won't be left out in the cold and damp. Times and days have not yet been determined but it will be weekly until completion. I do not like switching players in and out mid game, I feel it disrupts the story and it isn't fair to the other players so if you want to participate please make sure the game is on some level a priority, I'd like all players to make every session but that isn't reasonable to ask because lets face it, life happens, but I do ask those who participate be dedicated players that make every effort to make every session. If your interested post your skype name or PM me and I'll add you to our skype DND group, even if you don't want t join the game i encourage you to join the group, it's not small and has many players from all walks of life with all levels of experience.
This looks like it will be fun. Am in. Sent you a pm.
PM sent. Very interested.
I'm getting many PMs and not many are posting so I'm going to bump it for visability
Interested, but depends when.
Times and days will be decided by the group before the 1st game
Still have some room? :)
sure pm your skype name and i'll invite you i've gotten such a gathering i'm actually going to run 2 games 1 for casual players and 1 for advanced players