Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Newbie getting frustrated! Help! (Token Actions)

Edited 1506309486
I'm having trouble setting up Token Actions. I have a token/character that is handling them very well, but when I duplicate it and change the token, the token actions disappear and I can't get them to reappear. Note that I'm not talking about the macros at the bottom of the screen, but the token specific macros at the top right. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Also, I'm using the BFRPG character sheets - not sure if that has any effect on it? 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Kenny, when you change the token for the character, does the new token represent the character you are setting it as the default token for? (note do this before setting it as the default token)
I actually finally figured it out! It all had to do with saving as the default token! Thank you!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
glad you figured it out. Happy rolling