Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Not sure where I went wrong

When I open my journal there is no character tab. The supporters page says I get external journal access. How and where does that happen? I seem to have two related problems. One being that I can't access my character sheet. The other that I can't externally access my journal. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated. Mo
1388895978
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Go to your campaign detail page and look on the left side for campaign settings then click on that. If you set it to public access you will see your characters and handouts
1388896577
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What browser are you using? If it is chrome try disabling your extensions. To get to them click on the top right corner where your google control button is at and choose settings. It's blurry but I highlighted the button and you can see the blue bar location on the drop menu as that is the setting button. When you click on that it will open up another tab that shows your settings, just choose your extensions and you can disable them or whitelist the site in them if you know how. Firefox will require someone else to help you as I use only chrome.
It looks like you are joining the campaign as a player. Are you the GM of the campaign? Only the GM can add new Characters and Handouts, then assign you permission to access/edit them. Also note that upgrades such as External Journal Access apply to games that you are the creator of. Some perks such as mobile support will work for you in campaigns your a player in, though.