Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Pillageable Estates

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
You're players might be murderous vagabonds terrorizing the countryside, but the proper people in town live in houses.  Big fancy houses .  If the PCs are involved possibly big fancy lootable flammable houses.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Very nice, Gabriel. That's a rarely addressed need. Must write big whodunnit with large cast of eccentrics.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: Very nice, Gabriel. That's a rarely addressed need. Must write big whodunnit with large cast of eccentrics. Keith, You might like one of the things I've been working on, but mostly waiting on the finances to buy the portraits for the 'cast of NPCs'.
I needed a mansion for my latest game so I just made one for myself. They are not nearly as good looking as these though.
10 more packs of these and I can finish my mega city campaign.