Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HILLS & PLAINS - new set from Ink & Bone!

Ink and Bone
Marketplace Creator
Check it out in the marketplace store! Excited to announce my second set, Hills & Plains. This one adds everything you need to build your own beautiful outdoor maps featuring rolling hills, rock formations, caves, embankments, bushes, etc, in a unique hand-drawn style. It also includes 14 finished maps for those who just want to drop 'em in and go. Thanks for looking, and as always, feedback is welcome!

Edited 1506475897
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Almost missed this... I really like the water-color/wash look of your artwork.  I could definitely see using this and your  Forests  pack in my games.  Thanks.  Also, would love to see what else you have planned in this style.
Ink and Bone
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, Vince. Working hard right now on a roads/trails pack, to be followed by a few buildings packs. Stay tuned!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sweet.