Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

drag & drop from library to card window doesn't work for all images

Edited 1506512902
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi all, i have uploaded several images to my library. All are made the same way (jpeg, same size, etc). I try to make a deck with them as cards, by drag & drop from my library tab to the window of the card. It works for some of them, but for some other i can't see any image for the card, despite the fact i can see them in my library, and put them on the map as counter.  What's the matter !? chrome & firefox on ubuntu.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
First question I need to ask is: Are your images *.JPG or *.JPEG?  The first format should work, the second image name format will not work. If they're indeed *.JPG format, would you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for your quick answer. Step 1 : yes, it happens on Chrome + Firefox Step 2 : desactivated everything on chrome, nothing changed step 3 done, nothing changed. But i found something :  the images i can use correctly  remains on "recent  uploads" list when i click on "Filter out items already on your library" button, those who doesn't work correctly desappear. I have drag &droped all in my library on a custom folder. Any idea why and how to make it work ?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Are your images *.JPG or *.JPEG?
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
jpg
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Alrighty, please thoroughly work through Step 4 (don't forget the complete Console Log!) and I will ping a Dev to come poke at this :)
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
i think it's because this images were deleted from recent uploads folder !  I didn't know they have to stay there ...
tontione said: i think it's because this images were deleted from recent uploads folder !  I didn't know they have to stay there ... Sorry to come in late, but that is correct. Typically, as soon as an image is removed from "Recent Uploads" it is removed entirely from your Art Library.