&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $5 per hour via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." You are Level 20. A total paragon of an adventurer. Perhaps you are The High Paladin of The God Pelor, Knight King of Nidal, Queen of The Underdark, First Seed of the Forest. Commander of a great Pirate Fleet, whatever it is you are a Pathfinder, and you have survived the climb to the top. You have reached the peak of your strength and now enjoy the fruits of your labor. Golarion has changed. The Pathfinder Society has risen in power and has consolidated the nations of the Inner Sea. Venture Emperor Ashaq sits on the former Primarch’s Chair of Absalom and rules the Inner Sea Empire with a steady hand. He has sent his servants far and wide, bearing gifts of silks, spices, gold, and silver to the four corners of Golarion, to assemble the most powerful adventurers, for a great threat looms over all the world. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/90357/the-moderators" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/90357/the-moderators</a> This is a Level 20 Combat Romp. The climax and finale of Pathfinder’s Phase I. We will be doing some storytelling to get to know these powerful characters, some roleplay, and then fighting hordes of powerful enemies. Character Creation Level 20 25 Epic Point Buy Any Race/Class in the Paizo RD 800,000 Starting Gold Your Character’s Nickname: (Example: Dragonslayer, White Knight, Sealord) Your Arch Nemesis: (Must contrast with you in some way.) List some Enemies You have Defeated: (Example: Varthas the Lich, The Bandit King, Bloodnut the Barbarian Warchief) So if you are interested you may apply HERE Please use the following template in your sign up. For neatness. -Your name, or what you like to be called Daren Halberdier -Your tabletop experience and experience with Roll20 25 Years on a table. 2 Years on Roll20 Mostly as a Pathfinder GM -What kind of Character you would like to play? A Dark Elf with two curved swords.. And a tiger pet. And my name is Tzird. -Why I should choose you My first goal is to see how I gel with the party. I bring a good sense of humor and my dice are pretty lucky. -How do you feel about rollplay versus roleplay? I like to ebb and flow in and out as the mood of the party evolves. I try to play characters who could safely be both rollplay and roleplay. -Confirm understand that this is Pay to Play? I understand! Take my money! P.S. The reason I am running a paid campaign is to raise funds to develop an indie game. It's like running a kickstarter only you get my best service I can provide: My GM'ing skills! thank you If you have any questions let me know here or if you are more comfortable you may pm me!