Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problem with NPC spells in purchased

I'm seeing this problem on an add-on pack for Sunless Citadel.  It has been fine, but after the recent roll20 update, all the NPC spells are wonky, particularly spell attacks.  The following message is in red: This section is now deprecated. Please transfer any spells listed here into the new spells by level section, available after selecting the "spellcasting NPC" option from the npc options above The 'spellcasting NPC' seems auto-selected, but am I expected to manually enter in all NPC slots into the new spell slot setup?  I just want NPC spells to work as they have been on purchased material....
They are working on a patch for this. It will hopefully be done soon. In the meantime, the old spells still work, they just will not be maintained in future releases of the character sheet.
Yeah this is getting to me too. Coincidentally on the same purchased module.
Well, this has affected purchased modules, both old and fresh version of it. NPC casters like Strahd, as an example, have syntax errors and broken spells.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As this is as a result of the release of the v2 OGL sheet please post issues in the  relevant thread to keep it streamlined for the devs attention. Thanks