Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Booklet handouts.

So a thing I've been wanting since FOREVER now is the ability to give a player a handout that was more than a single page. More so I also want to be able to give them a handout that has a style and isn't just white and black text blocks.  The best description I can give is as follows. A handout that is similar to a sheet, in that it has styles, macros and pages/tabs. Even if it was simply the equivalent of a character sheet with 10 tabs of nothing but a single description block That would be perfectly usable.  Imagine the GM giving you a handout and it being a book cover that flips open to the first page with stylized writing on a paper like background. Maybe even use the black out that occurs when the GM forces the players to see an image as a way to set atmosphere and Perhaps even have a way to use Gifs to add flickering candle light.  Give the GM and most importantly the player; the ability to set the book cover image, paper texture and add images to the book. If anyone can expand on the idea and give better descriptions that My sleep deprived brain couldn't articulate here than please do so in the replies.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .