Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Can't figure out what the new attributes are

So I have a macro (borrowed from the interwebz) that rolls every saving throw twice for NPCs and had it as a token action for myself as the GM. Since the OGL sheet was updated the attributes for new monsters I drag out from the compendium or I create don't match the macro. Existing mosnters in my journal do work though. I've looked through the list of attributres and my brain just is not recognizing what i need to change the macro to, anyone able to spot the new flags to save my sanity? Current Macro: /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Saving Throws }} {{Str Save= [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_str_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_str_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_str_save}]] ]] | [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_str_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_str_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_str_save}]] ]] }} {{Dex Save= [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_dex_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_dex_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_dex_save}]] ]] | [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_dex_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_dex_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_dex_save}]] ]] }} {{Con Save= [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_con_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_con_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_con_save}]] ]] | [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_con_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_con_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_con_save}]] ]] }} {{Int Save= [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_int_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_int_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_int_save}]] ]] | [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_int_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_int_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_int_save}]] ]] }} {{Wis Save= [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_wis_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_wis_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_wis_save}]] ]] | [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_wis_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_wis_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_wis_save}]] ]] }} {{Cha Save= [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_cha_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_cha_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_cha_save}]] ]] | [[ 1d20 + [[@{selected|npcd_cha_mod} * {1@{selected|npc_cha_save}0, 0}=10 + 0@{selected|npc_cha_save}]] ]] }}
It's actually really nice because the update removed the need for the using the stat modifier if the bonus was not found. Here's the updated verision. I also changed the 1d20 to call the new d20 attribute so that it will still work if the d20 is changed to another value  (like 3d6 or 2d10) without breaking the macro. @{selected|wtype} &{template:default}{{name=Saving Throws }} {{Str Save=[[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE] ]] | [[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_str_save}]][STR SAVE] ]] }} {{Dex Save=[[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_dex_save}]][DEX SAVE] ]] | [[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_dex_save}]][DEX SAVE] ]] }} {{Con Save=[[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_con_save}]][CON SAVE] ]] | [[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_con_save}]][CON SAVE] ]] }} {{Int Save=[[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_int_save}]][INT SAVE] ]] | [[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_int_save}]][INT SAVE] ]] }} {{Wis Save=[[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_wis_save}]][WIS SAVE] ]] | [[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_wis_save}]][WIS SAVE] ]] }} {{Cha Save=[[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_cha_save}]][CHA SAVE] ]] | [[ @{selected|d20} + [[@{selected|npc_cha_save}]][CHA SAVE] ]] }}
You. Are. A. Lifesaver! Also thank you for that wtype - this way I can use it for PCs so they can see what they roll when I click it :D
Thank you for the update  Really saved my bacon.