Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e OGL] Using 2+ uses of a resource with Resource Tracking

I'm currently using the ammo tracking feature to mark off uses of a class resource (Sorcery Points), however I need to mark off 2 or more uses at a time. Is there anyway to set the ammo value in macros to use up more than one resource at a time, preferably with a number value? My GM has set up the ammo tracking API and it's working fine for single ammo tracking, but I myself don't have access to API so a method of doing this through a macro or the sheet would be greatly appreciated.
I responded to your post in the OGL thread.
In case this thread gets locked instead of deleted, and for the benefit of future forums-searchers: Kyle's question in the OGL thread Kyle G's response