Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

NPC Action that is not an attack roll not showing on chat screen when clicked

As the title says, when I click an action from the NPC sheet that isn't an attack action. It won't show up on the chat screen. I use query advantage and query whisper but I don't think it affects anything. There's a solution to this where you check the action as an 'Attack' and then uncheck it, but I'd rather a proper fix to this
Which character sheet is this for? If it's the 5e OGL character sheet, please post the bug there for the devs to see it. It makes it easier to track when all the problems specific to the character sheet are in one location versus having to hunt through the forum.
Kyle G. said: Which character sheet is this for? If it's the 5e OGL character sheet, please post the bug there for the devs to see it. It makes it easier to track when all the problems specific to the character sheet are in one location versus having to hunt through the forum. oh snap sorry man first time using this