Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Very new player looking for group willing to put up with newbie and willing to teach

Ello out there everyone. So as the rather long title says i am new to tabletop type RPs and am very interested in getting into em, though lacking people close by with similar interests i think i shall try here. Looking for a group willing to teach me the ropes, patient enough to put up with questions, and not super strict. Since i am new i am sure i will make mistakes. So what i am looking for is probably DnD 5e as i have watched game sessions on that and have a little understanding on it. I have also played the dragon age computer games and have a knowledge of that world which is quite interesting to me. so to sum up, prefer DnD or Dragon age. Would like to get into a long lasting game with story aspect to it. I am on U.S West coast, PST. Best schedule for me would be somewhere in Mon-Wed 5PM-10PM. Or if every other week can do any day during the week 5PM to 10PM PST
Check out <a href="https://discord.gg/67yhz6" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/67yhz6</a> were a community of D&D players focused on 5e Adventure League. Feel free to stop in and check us out There is a run almost nightly for new players.
Though it isn't D&D or Dragon Age, I have found that Fate is particularly easy to take up and is quite fun to play because of the unlimited possibilities of what your character can be. &nbsp;I will be new at DMing, so I might make mistakes as well, so if you are okay with that please look at my thread located at the bottom. &nbsp;I have two topics in mind, but I am going to see if I can get anyone's attention with the system and see what the players are looking for before I post them. &nbsp;I do request that you be eighteen or older and I am wanting to do this over Skype or similar program. &nbsp;The time has yet to be determined, again, I am looking for people. &nbsp;I am on the east coast so I would be going by EST. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5597471/looking-for-players-fate-system" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5597471/looking-for-players-fate-system</a>
Depending on your flexibility with days and times, you might be interested in my campaign. Details at the listing below: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/90448/heroes-of" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/90448/heroes-of</a>...
I run a game every Thur Night at 9:00 est and we mix up a lot of what we play. We've been going for a couple years now, and play a variety of stuff. We don't play a whole lot of Swords and Sorcery(fantasy) or any DnD but if your interested in other games in the hobby let me know. We need to get a couple more players again because RL work has devoured a few. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5612237/lfp-mixed-games-weekly-thur-nights-9pm-est" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5612237/lfp-mixed-games-weekly-thur-nights-9pm-est</a>