Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Damage not being properly calculated

Good day, Am using Pathfinder Character sheet v1.694 (Last updated: Mon Sep 25, 2017) Having 18 Str (4 modifier), my attacks with power attack should be showing up as 12,  but it doesn't calculate correctly and Dmg shows up at 10. How do I fix this issue;  clicking re-calculate does not fix the issue. I will include screenshots. Browser: latest version of Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Windows 10 64bit,  Javascript is enabled,  No anti-virus (using standard Windows Defender),  Adblock Plus is the only addon. Thank you, BG

Edited 1506877394
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Curious, if you toggle your STR base. Change it, check your attack's damage.  Or if you change the attack's damage ability(drop down selector). Does it update correctly?  Thanks
If I change the base STR to 16 and click recalculate, it changes the Dmg to 9, and when I change it back to 18 and click recalculate it goes back to 10. Changing the attack's damage ability to lets say DEX will drop the Dmg to 8  and when I put it back to STR it goes back to 10. So unfortunately still screwed up  =(
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not able to reproduce the calculation error... ;-( If you change the attack's damage multiplier, does the total damage change?

Edited 1506891604
Ok, yes, when I change the multiplier to 2, it will change the Dmg to 14,  when I put it back to 1.5 mult the Dmg changes to 12 correctly. But if at any point I hit re-calculate after that, it will go back to 10 :( I guess I can't use the re-calculate button going forward
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
That's interesting that a recalc is causing the calc to be incorrect.  I can verify that a recalc causes the mult value to be reset. ;-( The recalc button should only be used if the sheet appears to stop functioning.  Hopefully that is rare. I'll post a bug for that and we'll figure out what's going on. Thanks for your help.