Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Gifted Subscription Problem

Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
Hello, the 29 of last month, I gifted a PLUS level subscription to my friend and he was able to benefit from the new features but today, on the 1st of the actual month, he seems to have lost all features and returned to a Free user. The payment did pass and I paid the 5$ but it only lasted 2 days. IS there a way to either reimburse me or let my friend have his 28 remaining days of Plus features?
Email details (including your friend's account name) to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As above, all account/financial queries should be directed to email. I'll close this thread as a result :)