Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Text chat refusing to roll or text

Edited 1506939236
Hello! I'm Gm'ing a game and have set up a hell of a lot of tokens and stuff for next session. My text chat has been refusing to write, roll dice or anything at all since yesterday, being stuck on a messed up macro and not even showing the start up part of the chat (I'll put in pictures). Interestingly, the new rolls and text I make show up on the chat log, but doesn't come in the current chat. I am using macros on tokens, but have not been able to find the culprit that might fuck up my chat. I've tried multiple computers, browsers, resetting everything according to the 'solving technical issues' page, but it has persisted through everything. It doesn't show on my players' page (at least my wife doesn't have the issue). I'm using the lastest version of chrome, windows 10, and my anti virus is bullguard, and I'm using and adblock plus. This is when I first enter the page And this is after attempting to roll something - it doesn't react at all to normal text
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A game's Creator is often able to fix issues with their Text Chat by clearing the Chat Archive (note: not clearing your current Chat Log ). A GM might want to copy/back up the Chat Archive before the Creator clears it.
You are a life saver - thanks a lot, it fixed the issue! 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No problem, thanks for the update! Happy rolling :)