Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do i get the halfling luck error to go away?

I have tried everything with these sheets and i can't get anything to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My death save, initiative, attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and spells don't work! I have custom macros for all of these things and it's not updating!
Custom macros do not update. You will need to recreate the macros yourself/manually unfortunately. The easiest way is to make the roll using the character sheet, push the up arrow in chat to get the last run command, and copy-paste the command into your macros.
Halfling luck is no longer an attribute. You will need to rebuild all your custom macros using  @{selected|d20} instead of 1d20. d20 is a new attribute which includes Halfling luck if it is checked. Here is a basic attack macro for my dagger @{Selected|wtype}&{template:atkdmg} {{mod=+7}} {{rname=Dagger}} {{r1=[[@{Selected|d20}cs>20 + 2[DEX] + 5[PROF]]]}} @{Selected|rtype}cs>20 + 2[DEX] + 5[PROF]]]}} {{attack=1}} {{range=5'}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d4]]}} {{dmg1type=Piercing }} 0 {{dmg2=[[0]]}} {{dmg2type=}} {{crit1=[[1d4[CRIT]]]}} {{crit2=[[0[CRIT]]]}} 0 {{desc=}}{{spelllevel=}} @{Selected|global_attack_mod} @{Selected|global_damage_mod} @{Selected|global_damage_mod_crit} {{globaldamagetype=@{Selected|global_damage_type}}} ammo= @{Selected|charname_output} And here is the code for a Wisdom save. @{Selected|wtype}&{template:simple} {{rname=^{wisdom-save-u}}} {{mod=@{Selected|wisdom_save_bonus}}} {{r1=[[@{Selected|d20}+@{Selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe}]]}} @{Selected|rtype}+@{Selected|wisdom_save_bonus}@{Selected|pbd_safe}]]}} @{Selected|global_save_mod} @{Selected|charname_output}
Thanks for the replies! I thought i was doing something wrong with the sheets! I forgot about the up arrow trick. Thanks!