Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Game settings do not seem to be saving properly.

On the game settings page for the 5e OGL sheet settings options. Nothing seems to actually save when I change things and save it. For example I click the first button (to make all new sheets default to NPC sheets) and then click save, it will say it saved but it does not. None of the other settings for the sheet will save either. Is there anything I can do to get the settigns to actually stick?
Hi James B., Sorry to hear you are having issues. Could you provide the name of your game that you are experiencing this issue so one of our devs might be able to have a look? Could you also please work through our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please have your player thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Thank you for the reply, The issue seems to be with all the games I GM. I will work through those steps and see if that helps.
No need to go past Step 1! Works okay in Chrome. Thank you for the help and for your precious time. Issue Resolved.