Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Drag and drop from characters isn't working

I dragged a few monsters from the compendium and made sheets that way threw a token on it and now it wont let me place it on the map. Same with all the creatures that i made this way for my druid and it used to work before the new update. Got a game tomorrow and kind of need to know how to fix. Thanks
Hi Spencer D., Just to clarify how you are going about this are you: 1) Creating a blank character sheet, dragging a creature from the compendium to the character sheet, and then trying to drag that onto the tabletop? of 2) Dragging a creature from the compendium directly onto the tabletop? Thank you!
I had done it with a blank sheet before the update and they weren't working afterwards. But when I remade a few for a session I might need them for I used the blank sheet they worked. So just need to remake them all I guess