Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFGM][LFP][LFG] Heavy Roleplaying Games

Edited 1507151470
Heyo, Nerds I'm King, as most people online call me, and I have been looking for something... let's say, that is rather difficult to find; as many reading this would know! For the past several weeks I have been keeping an eye on forums, games, even joining groups, and with all my work I still have not found a decent heavy RP game! Many that claim to be heavy RP still skip important dialog, glaze over vital details, and often cut off player choices entirely! It... it makes me wanna weep. With this being said I am posting my first ever public forum post! I am here to find a group or start one up. I am fine with either as long as it has the most important thing... Players and a GM who legitimately WANT to roleplay heavily as a character or NPC and develop a story! I know many will look at this and merely x out before you even get this far in, but if you have stayed then thank you! Below is a link to a discord server you can join if you're interested in trying to find a game that is truly for the RPing and Story! Please, both GMs and players join! If it gets popular it can become a hub for a group of friends to find and develop games with other players they really want a story driven game . Click For Roleplay!
Bump
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. In the LFG forum, we want posts focusing on Roll20 games. The easiest way to make sure you're focused on games on our servers is the inclusion of a /lfg/ style link. When your post is focused on "Hey, we're a discord server, come join us!" there's very little Roll20-specific there for people to hook onto. Please present your discord community in the context of, "This|These specific game(s) is|are looking for more players (with LFG directory link(s)), and this server is where we do our voicechats and hang out between sessions" Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/LFG /r/gamemasters