Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script Update] TokenAction creator for 5e OGL sheet version 2.0

TokenAction creates default token actions for the selected tokens.&nbsp; Commands: !ta - this command is used to create token actions for the selected tokens. !deleteta - this command can be used to DELETE all token actions for the selected tokens. For player characters it creates token actions for: Initiative Ability Checks (including skills) Saves Anything defined in the "Attacks & Spellcasting" section Spells (whispered chat macro) for characters with spells defined on their sheet For NPC/Monsters it creates token actions for: Initiative Actions Legendary Actions Spells (whispered chat macro) for NPC with spells defined on their sheet Note: The Spells token action uses the information that exists on the sheet when the !ta command is executed, if spells are added or removed, the command will need to be executed again to update this macro. Updates: Ability&nbsp;Checks and Saves macro fixed to support 5e OGL 2.0 attributes (including global modifiers) Added Spells to NPC because they now share the same spell fields as characters Script:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/Token" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/Token</a>... Previous forum threads on this script: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2983341/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2983341/slug%7D</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4952062/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4952062/slug%7D</a>
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This is really helpful. Quick question - Would it be possible to add some kind of lettering or number system in front of the token action? For instance, all of my TokenMod utilities that I use I begin with a letter to group them all together:&nbsp; "z-mook-token-setup" Given this usage, could the script be modified to group all the Actions as "a-Action-1", spells as "s-Spell-1" etc.? This would help keep it more organized on the token bar.
I can look at it, but generally with PC's what I am doing is reading through the "attacks & spellcasting" section and creating the TokenActions based off the of the sheets rolls. &nbsp;So it will be created in the order that they appear on the sheet. &nbsp;Based on the data in that section, I don't see a simple way to determine what is a spell vs. say a spell attack. &nbsp;It may be possible to try to correlate it by comparing it against the names of the spells first. I assume that you have the player option to "alphabetically sort" token actions, is that the reason for this usage? &nbsp;The reason I ask is that I don't have that checked, so they appear in the order they are created (unless there is a large number of token actions for some reason, then it requires a bit of shifting for them to appear in the right order).&nbsp;
One of my favorite scripts. This, mixed with GroupCheck makes DMing so much easier, particularly with the paid roll20 modules, since all the npcs and monsters are specc-ed out.&nbsp;
Michael B. said: One of my favorite scripts. This, mixed with GroupCheck makes DMing so much easier, particularly with the paid roll20 modules, since all the npcs and monsters are specc-ed out.&nbsp; Thanks! &nbsp;It's nice to know that some people find it useful.&nbsp;
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Kevin said: I can look at it, but generally with PC's what I am doing is reading through the "attacks & spellcasting" section and creating the TokenActions based off the of the sheets rolls. &nbsp;So it will be created in the order that they appear on the sheet. &nbsp;Based on the data in that section, I don't see a simple way to determine what is a spell vs. say a spell attack. &nbsp;It may be possible to try to correlate it by comparing it against the names of the spells first. I assume that you have the player option to "alphabetically sort" token actions, is that the reason for this usage? &nbsp;The reason I ask is that I don't have that checked, so they appear in the order they are created (unless there is a large number of token actions for some reason, then it requires a bit of shifting for them to appear in the right order).&nbsp; Yes, I have that option checked so I can keep it organized. I have 13-14 standard token actions that show up for various utilities and options. I'm less worried about sorting by type, and maybe just being able to add a general appendage to all actions created with the script? I'm pretty much using it for NPC tokens to help cut down on sheets I have to keep open, so if I could have all the actions show up as&nbsp;"a-Action-1" that would be great, even if they are a little jumbled.
Loren, Ok, I think I will make a separate command, maybe something like !ta-sorted.&nbsp; From the sound it looks like you want NPC actions to have a prefix of "a" so they appear in front.&nbsp; As far as the suffix of "1" what is the intention of this?&nbsp; I could try to sort them alphabetically by name, then add the "a" prefix if you prefer that.&nbsp; Also, do you want the same treatment for legendary actions?&nbsp; If yes, what prefix would you want? It is worth noting that with spellcasters on the 2.0 sheet, adding spells to the sheet that include attacks (or things that normally are included in the attacks & spellcasting section of the PC sheet) do not create actions on the NPC sheet.&nbsp; So all spells will remain in the "spellbook" macro. Kevin
Anthony Joyce-Rivera
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
When I use this script and do !ta on a spell casting NPC it crashes, I have to restart then it works. Any reason for this?
This is exactly what I have been looking for!&nbsp; When I run it, I am able to make the Token Actions but when I click one of the buttons this is the error I am receiving in the chat window: No ability was found for %{-KnB-lDLfu8PIYDvnhy_|repeating_npcaction_npc_action} 1:56PMArmstrong RPG (GM): -KnB-lDLfu8PIYDvnhy_|repeating_npcaction_-KnB-lR2dhe-TWh1Ji3J_npc_action I am using the 5e OGL sheet and am trying to make the Token Actions in the ToA that I am planning on running soon.&nbsp; Any help appreciated!
Anthony Joyce said: When I use this script and do !ta on a spell casting NPC it crashes, I have to restart then it works. Any reason for this? Can you provide an error message for it?&nbsp; Are the spells in the new spellcasting section and not the old spellcasting section?
Armstrong RPG said: This is exactly what I have been looking for!&nbsp; When I run it, I am able to make the Token Actions but when I click one of the buttons this is the error I am receiving in the chat window: No ability was found for %{-KnB-lDLfu8PIYDvnhy_|repeating_npcaction_npc_action} 1:56PMArmstrong RPG (GM): -KnB-lDLfu8PIYDvnhy_|repeating_npcaction_-KnB-lR2dhe-TWh1Ji3J_npc_action I am using the 5e OGL sheet and am trying to make the Token Actions in the ToA that I am planning on running soon.&nbsp; Any help appreciated! I don't have ToA so not sure sure what could be going on there.&nbsp; Do you have an example NPC?&nbsp; Can you invite me to a game where you can reproduce this and promote me to GM?
Thanks Kevin.&nbsp; PM sent with link to game.
Having a quick look at the script and it look fantastic, thank you! it seems to be crashing when adding Warlock's and Wizards for me the error i'm getting is below, to my untrained eye it looks like it's struggling with the spells token action for those classes. Bard and Sorcerer spell token actions are/where added without error. TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined at apiscript.js:7536:22 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at createSpell (apiscript.js:7510:11) at apiscript.js:7578:12 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:7567:6) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560
So there are two spell sections to the OGL 2.0 sheet now, the legacy section (which shows up with a note saying it will be deprecated).&nbsp; The spellbook functionality will not work on this older section.&nbsp; I put in a quick fix to ignore spells in this section.&nbsp;&nbsp; Spells in the new section for NPCs seem to work ok unless there is another bug hiding in there.

Edited 1507242380
Updates (0.2.3): Fix a bug when trying to create spells in the deprecated NPC spells section.&nbsp; All spells in this section will be skipped (sorry no other solution here). Added !sortta command to append a prefix for NPC Action (a-) and Legendary Actions (al-) Script: &nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/TokenAction/master/TokenAction.js" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/TokenAction/master/TokenAction.js</a>
@ Alastair M. - Can you please retest with 0.2.3 and see if this solves it, if not, can you please invite me to a campaign where this problem is reproducible or give me step by step instructions on how to reproduce it in a clean campaign? @ Armstrong RPG - I couldn't reproduce the problem that you reported, I pulled out main NPC selected a few at time and ran !ta, each of the associated token actions worked fine for me... honestly not sure what could be happening?&nbsp; Could it be your browser possibly?&nbsp;&nbsp;
Kevin said: @ Alastair M. - Can you please retest with 0.2.3 and see if this solves it, if not, can you please invite me to a campaign where this problem is reproducible or give me step by step instructions on how to reproduce it in a clean campaign? Seem to still be getting an error, my players are only level one though, so it's not difficult for me to delete and re-add the offending spells manually from the correct bit of the compendium if that's the fix :) TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined at apiscript.js:7540:22 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at createSpell (apiscript.js:7514:11) at apiscript.js:7604:12 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:7593:6) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560
Is this happening on a player sheet or an NPC sheet?&nbsp; If a player sheet can you tell me the spells that are on the sheet?&nbsp; Were they added from the compendium or were they added manually? Thanks for the help tracking down the bug, if I had a way to reproduce it, sure I could figure out the problem and try to fix it.
Kevin said: @ Armstrong RPG - I couldn't reproduce the problem that you reported, I pulled out main NPC selected a few at time and ran !ta, each of the associated token actions worked fine for me... honestly not sure what could be happening?&nbsp; Could it be your browser possibly?&nbsp;&nbsp; Confirmed to be working perfectly on my computer at home.&nbsp; Likely a browser issue.&nbsp; Thanks Kevin!&nbsp; Love the functionality. One suggestion - would the turn order be able to be sorted descending every time after the Token's Init has been loaded?
Armstrong RPG said: Kevin said: @ Armstrong RPG - I couldn't reproduce the problem that you reported, I pulled out main NPC selected a few at time and ran !ta, each of the associated token actions worked fine for me... honestly not sure what could be happening?&nbsp; Could it be your browser possibly?&nbsp;&nbsp; Confirmed to be working perfectly on my computer at home.&nbsp; Likely a browser issue.&nbsp; Thanks Kevin!&nbsp; Love the functionality. One suggestion - would the turn order be able to be sorted descending every time after the Token's Init has been loaded? It really can't be done as part of the macro creation itself, but it might be able to be done via a roll listener (different script). &nbsp;I have a few different ideas on roll listeners similar to my HD Helper scriptlet. You may want to look at Group Initiative as a script. &nbsp;Generally I have the players roll then use Group Initiative to roll all of my NPC in one command.
Hey sorry, somehow it got to 2am last night...&nbsp; It's on player sheets, my players are new so struggle to find stuff in the sheets so the token actions are really useful for them but i haven't tested with NPC's yet. So having a look this morning, i still get the error on warlocks and wizards even though i have switched browsers and dragged and dropped all the spells from the compendium to the character sheet, so i made a copy of my game that has no other scripts running installed only token action and it didn't crash the api and added the tokens without error. Without actually understanding how the API works, could it be a conflict with one of the other scripts i have? Ammo, Vector Math, MatrixMath, Oath Math, Token Collisions, HTML Builder, It's a Trap!, It's a Trap! - D&D 5E Generic, namegen, export-table, language, Token Action.js, 5th Edition OGL by Roll20 Companion I'll try adding the scripts to the copy game and see if i can replicate. Otherwise i can invite you to the main campaign if you like? (unless i'm the only one getting this then it doesn't really matter as the only thing it misses off is the spells token ability and only crashes the API when i run !ta which i can do outside of sessions :) )
I'll try adding the scripts to the copy game and see if i can replicate. Otherwise i can invite you to the main campaign if you like? (unless i'm the only one getting this then it doesn't really matter as the only thing it misses off is the spells token ability and only crashes the API when i run !ta which i can do outside of sessions :) ) Just curious did you copy over characters as well?&nbsp; If no, can you transmogrify the characters over?&nbsp; If you create a new character sheet and make it a warlock or a wizard and add spells does it fail?&nbsp; It is definitely failing in creating the spellbook... and it is likely a case where I am getting unexpected output and not handling it well, so sorry for that bug, but hopefully we can figure out what I missed.&nbsp; Thank you for helping me track this down!
No worries, happy to help until i get embarrassed because it's something i've messed up somewhere :) It was a copy of the whole game that i created before i started messing with scripts in my main campaign, it's already save my bacon once! so it included the same characters that i'm generating the error for in the main campaign. Just did some testing with some fresh character sheets in the main campaign and it seems to be playing ball so it must be some conflict with the 2 character sheets it's failing on, which is slightly puzzling as the copies in the other game seem to work fine and they where made before i took all the existing spells out and replaced them with compendium dragged ones. Do you want to carry on debugging this because i'm happy to just make 2 new character sheets for the 2 affected sheets?
Interestingly if the warlock/wizard has no spells it still errors out too.
I am happy to continue, but I also don't want to impact your game or game environment either, so whichever you prefer at this stage.&nbsp; :)
Kevin, I forked your script to customize it the way I like, but I figured if you wanted to see how I got it to respect the Whisper and Advantage DisAdvantage settings on the sheet as well as adding Skill and Saves for NPC you can find it here:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke</a>... My changes:&nbsp; * added NPC Checks and Saves * Actions (PC and NPC) respect Whisper and Advantage/Disadvantage settings on sheet * Moved the attribute checks under the skill checks (which are used more) * numbered the token buttons (1_ init, 2_ checks, 3_saves) * added NPC options to set Whisper/Adv-Dadv/auto roll as I use the script to setup all my NPC and this makes it easier.
@David C.&nbsp; - Sorry for the delay responding, busy weekend.&nbsp; Thank you for these, one thing I wanted to do was get the rolls working based off of the sheet setting, so this is very helpful.&nbsp; Skills and Saves for NPC, I can definitely add those if people feel they are useful, personally I am a huge fan of GroupCheck/ApplyDamage, so I've rarely used them for NPC. Ability checks vary from group to group, so I was looking to keep it consistent based on the order they appear on the sheet.&nbsp; Numbered token buttons is an interesting approach, though again not sure it works well for everyone, but I can definitely appreciate the reason.
Version 0.2.4 Thanks @David C. for his suggested changes.&nbsp; I found while testing that the roll queries could be even further simplified, basically you don't need to check for various npc flags, because even if the attribute is blank, it seems to auto-calculate it on the sheet, so always using this value seems to work well.&nbsp; Hopefully there aren't any odd corner cases with this. Updated: Added Skill & Save Macro to NPC's Modified Skill & Save rolls to honor "Roll Queries" settings on the sheet. Moved the attribute checks to appear under skill checks in the query.&nbsp;&nbsp; Script: &nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/Token" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/Token</a>...

Edited 1507653771
GrumpyOldDM
Sheet Author
Glad you were liked the updates Kevin, some of my settings are around personal preference - I use Token Actions with some defined Game-wide Token actions and it helps keep things consistent and easy to find (and doesn't get lost in the middle a bunch of attacks) - same thing with setting the NPC based Adv/Dis.
I'm getting this error with v2.4. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined at apiscript.js:7770:22 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at createSpell (apiscript.js:7744:11) at apiscript.js:7836:12 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:7823:6) at eval (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at &lt;anonymous&gt; (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), &lt;anonymous&gt;:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560
Ron, this seems to be similar to the issue that Alastair reported that I wasn't able to determine the cause.&nbsp; Is this a specific character that has this problem?&nbsp; Is it an NPC or a PC?&nbsp; If you transmogrify the specific character to a test campaign can you reproduce the problem?&nbsp; If yes (or even no), can I get an invite and promotion to GM for the affected game so that I can debug it? Definitely seems like I am not handling a specific condition around spells properly... just can't reproduce the problem myself.
Kevin said: Ron, this seems to be similar to the issue that Alastair reported that I wasn't able to determine the cause.&nbsp; Is this a specific character that has this problem?&nbsp; Is it an NPC or a PC?&nbsp; If you transmogrify the specific character to a test campaign can you reproduce the problem?&nbsp; If yes (or even no), can I get an invite and promotion to GM for the affected game so that I can debug it? Definitely seems like I am not handling a specific condition around spells properly... just can't reproduce the problem myself. It's all the PCs in my campaign.&nbsp; I'll do some transmog testing after work today.
Ron said: Kevin said: Ron, this seems to be similar to the issue that Alastair reported that I wasn't able to determine the cause.&nbsp; Is this a specific character that has this problem?&nbsp; Is it an NPC or a PC?&nbsp; If you transmogrify the specific character to a test campaign can you reproduce the problem?&nbsp; If yes (or even no), can I get an invite and promotion to GM for the affected game so that I can debug it? Definitely seems like I am not handling a specific condition around spells properly... just can't reproduce the problem myself. It's all the PCs in my campaign.&nbsp; I'll do some transmog testing after work today. This is interesting.&nbsp; I created a new, empty campaign.&nbsp; The only API I have is your 2.4 script.&nbsp; I transmog'd one character over. !deleteta worked just fine and deleted the token macros. !ta resulted in an API failure (same as above), but looks like it actually worked to some degree as there are token macros.
Ron said: Ron said: Kevin said: Ron, this seems to be similar to the issue that Alastair reported that I wasn't able to determine the cause.&nbsp; Is this a specific character that has this problem?&nbsp; Is it an NPC or a PC?&nbsp; If you transmogrify the specific character to a test campaign can you reproduce the problem?&nbsp; If yes (or even no), can I get an invite and promotion to GM for the affected game so that I can debug it? Definitely seems like I am not handling a specific condition around spells properly... just can't reproduce the problem myself. It's all the PCs in my campaign.&nbsp; I'll do some transmog testing after work today. This is interesting.&nbsp; I created a new, empty campaign.&nbsp; The only API I have is your 2.4 script.&nbsp; I transmog'd one character over. !deleteta worked just fine and deleted the token macros. !ta resulted in an API failure (same as above), but looks like it actually worked to some degree as there are token macros. I'll add that the error references "at createSpell (apiscript.js:97:11)".&nbsp; I deleted all the spells on this test character and it fails still with that reference.
Ron said: Ron said: Ron said: Kevin said: Ron, this seems to be similar to the issue that Alastair reported that I wasn't able to determine the cause.&nbsp; Is this a specific character that has this problem?&nbsp; Is it an NPC or a PC?&nbsp; If you transmogrify the specific character to a test campaign can you reproduce the problem?&nbsp; If yes (or even no), can I get an invite and promotion to GM for the affected game so that I can debug it? Definitely seems like I am not handling a specific condition around spells properly... just can't reproduce the problem myself. It's all the PCs in my campaign.&nbsp; I'll do some transmog testing after work today. This is interesting.&nbsp; I created a new, empty campaign.&nbsp; The only API I have is your 2.4 script.&nbsp; I transmog'd one character over. !deleteta worked just fine and deleted the token macros. !ta resulted in an API failure (same as above), but looks like it actually worked to some degree as there are token macros. I'll add that the error references "at createSpell (apiscript.js:97:11)".&nbsp; I deleted all the spells on this test character and it fails still with that reference. I'll add that I've deleted all spells and all attacks from the character sheet.&nbsp; Still errors.
Ron - Can you please invite me to the campaign via Private Message?&nbsp; Once I join, I will need to be promoted to GM.
Kevin said: Ron - Can you please invite me to the campaign via Private Message?&nbsp; Once I join, I will need to be promoted to GM. Invite sent.&nbsp; Private message me after you've joined and I'll promote you.
So I think I have a guess at the problem, basically if a character was created under OGL 1.6 and added spells to the character, then is upgraded to OGL 2.0, the old spells aren't removed. &nbsp;Even if you remove the new spells in the new section, the old ones still stick around. &nbsp;Trying to find away around this problem, will update as soon as I can come up with a good solution.
Version 0.2.5 Thanks Ron for helping track down the bug involving pre-OGL 2.0 spells! Update: Fixed crash bug when characters (PC & NPC) had pre-OGL 2.0 spells still on their character sheet This fix for NPC spellcasting has been improved compared to the 0.2.3 version.&nbsp; Previously it would not create a "Spells" macro at all if it found a pre-OGL 2.0 spell.&nbsp; Now it simply ignores only the pre-OGL 2.0 spells, so that if you have updated your spellcasting NPC with new spells (spells that exist in the new spellbook section), they will appear in a "Spells" macro.&nbsp; So this fully resolves the issue reported by Anthony Joyce earlier as well. Script: &nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/Token" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/git-kor-av/Token</a>...
I'm getting the following error, but for only one of my player's tokens. Any idea why? TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'push' of undefined at apiscript.js:14546:22 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at createSpell (apiscript.js:14520:11) at apiscript.js:14608:12 at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:14599:6) at eval (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :65:16) at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at Object.publish (eval at (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), :70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560
Troy - Are you using version 0.2.5?&nbsp; This seems very similar to the problems fixed in this version.&nbsp; If not, can you transmogrify this to a test campaign and see if the problem is reproducible?&nbsp; If yes, can you invite me to the campaign via a PM and promote me to GM?
Strangely it worked if the character sheet was duplicated and switched to a new token (even though it was the same image). No idea why, but yes it was 0.2.5
Troy, I suspect there is another corner case involving pre-2.0 sheet content that I haven't found.&nbsp; I'm happy to troubleshoot on the original if you want, but don't want to be disruptive to your campaign.
Thanks for continuing this incredibly useful script - makes life so much easier, especially for NPC creation. One suggestion I've had - I'd love it if there were some sub commands to create only specific actions - for instance, do just Checks and Saves, or just the spell list, or actions, so that I don't have to spend time deleting abilities that I'm less likely to use (I tend to write PowerCards for main attacks to roll everything in a single click).
Aquaricat, sure, I can look to make it more granular, I mainly wanted to keep it as simple as possible.&nbsp; As a workaround, if you have specific things that you know that you don't always &nbsp;want, it's pretty simple to comment out specific lines of code. Basically lines 174-179 do NPC creation for Init, Check, Save, Actions, Legendary Actions, Spellbook respectively.&nbsp; Then lines 181-185 do Init, Check, Save, Attacks, Spellbook respectively for PCs.&nbsp; Just comment out what you don't use.
Oh no, I use the full generation all the time for mooks that just have (for example) a single melee attack, or a few spells, and it's awesome that now TokenActions supports NPCs.&nbsp; Just that the extra granularity would be equally useful for cases where (for example) a PC has a ton of weapon attacks, spells, but does something custom for them that obviates the need for the full list to be generated.&nbsp; Like I said, much appreciated for continuing to develop this.
David said: Kevin, I forked your script to customize it the way I like, but I figured if you wanted to see how I got it to respect the Whisper and Advantage DisAdvantage settings on the sheet as well as adding Skill and Saves for NPC you can find it here:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke</a>... My changes:&nbsp; * added NPC Checks and Saves * Actions (PC and NPC) respect Whisper and Advantage/Disadvantage settings on sheet * Moved the attribute checks under the skill checks (which are used more) * numbered the token buttons (1_ init, 2_ checks, 3_saves) * added NPC options to set Whisper/Adv-Dadv/auto roll as I use the script to setup all my NPC and this makes it easier. So I'm using this version of the script and it's working out great! Thank you so much to both David and Kevin for your hard work on this very useful script. Question slash request though: I'm using this mostly for the creation of monster/npc tokens and I was wondering how I would go about adding Token Actions for reactions and traits that can send the text for those as a whisper to the chat? Again thanks for everything and I really appreciate all the work you guys are doing!

Edited 1512656357
Justin R. said: David said: Kevin, I forked your script to customize it the way I like, but I figured if you wanted to see how I got it to respect the Whisper and Advantage DisAdvantage settings on the sheet as well as adding Skill and Saves for NPC you can find it here:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke</a>... My changes:&nbsp; * added NPC Checks and Saves * Actions (PC and NPC) respect Whisper and Advantage/Disadvantage settings on sheet * Moved the attribute checks under the skill checks (which are used more) * numbered the token buttons (1_ init, 2_ checks, 3_saves) * added NPC options to set Whisper/Adv-Dadv/auto roll as I use the script to setup all my NPC and this makes it easier. So I'm using this version of the script and it's working out great! Thank you so much to both David and Kevin for your hard work on this very useful script. Question slash request though: I'm using this mostly for the creation of monster/npc tokens and I was wondering how I would go about adding Token Actions for reactions and traits that can send the text for those as a whisper to the chat? Again thanks for everything and I really appreciate all the work you guys are doing! making any action whisper the gm is simple just add /w gm (code here) to the front&nbsp;or /w player name (code here)
lordmage said: Justin R. said: David said: Kevin, I forked your script to customize it the way I like, but I figured if you wanted to see how I got it to respect the Whisper and Advantage DisAdvantage settings on the sheet as well as adding Skill and Saves for NPC you can find it here:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GrumpyOldDM/Toke</a>... My changes:&nbsp; * added NPC Checks and Saves * Actions (PC and NPC) respect Whisper and Advantage/Disadvantage settings on sheet * Moved the attribute checks under the skill checks (which are used more) * numbered the token buttons (1_ init, 2_ checks, 3_saves) * added NPC options to set Whisper/Adv-Dadv/auto roll as I use the script to setup all my NPC and this makes it easier. So I'm using this version of the script and it's working out great! Thank you so much to both David and Kevin for your hard work on this very useful script. Question slash request though: I'm using this mostly for the creation of monster/npc tokens and I was wondering how I would go about adding Token Actions for reactions and traits that can send the text for those as a whisper to the chat? Again thanks for everything and I really appreciate all the work you guys are doing! making any action whisper the gm is simple just add /w gm (code here) to the front&nbsp;or /w player name (code here) I understand that but currently the script does not create Token Actions for reactions or traits at all.&nbsp;
@Justin R. -&nbsp;The initial intention of the script is to utilize existing rolls available on the sheet (or recreate the rolls with queries).&nbsp; The sheet doesn't currently include roll buttons for traits or reactions, therefore they aren't created.&nbsp; I was hoping that the sheet would be updated to include rolls for these things, but unfortunately it hasn't.&nbsp;&nbsp; Custom macros could probably be created without too much trouble, but honestly I haven't had the time to build such macros that properly factor in all of the options of the sheet (i.e. whisper to GM vs. open rolls, etc...).&nbsp; If someone makes the macros that include everything needed, it's likely a simple thing to include.&nbsp; This also assumes that people would actually want these as token actions.