Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] D&D 3.x Gestalt That will allow me to use mongoose publishing

I am looking for group for D&D 3.x Gestalt That will allow me to use mongoose publishing. I have a idea for a time mage I want to play but haven't had a chance too. I am free Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday after 3pm cdt and can play late. Here is some about me. My name is aaron, I am 39. I have played d&d sense 1rst edd. I am very familiar with D&D and Pathfinder. I have also been a GM for about 5-6 yrs now also. I love sandboxy style games, But i am open to others. I usually play a caster (arcane) or a gish style class for example spellsword. Here would be books I used for idea. Wizard of the cost PHB Unearthed Arcane Tome and blood (3e) Mongoose Chronomancy. The Power Of Time Divination. The All-Seeing Eye Enchantment. Fire In The Mind Nymphology. Blue Magic (this I will just use 1 spell and I will explain to gm) Mist Elves Now I am ok with altering it to make it more balance but I do ask something in return. That in what you balance is all reflected on everything and not here and there when you choose for it to apply. Basically consistency is what i am asking for. Also as a general thing I don't mind if the players are min and maxers, or power gamers or so forth but at least don't deny it, and don't be the type I have chra of 39 but heck if I let you get that high kinda people. If you know what I mean. The selfish power gamers that only wants them selfs to be that way and everyone else normal. So if you have a slot open. And willing to work with me please let me know. I can explain full concept over discord or skype before I fully join so you can get idea.
I am still looking, I know its really specific what I want. But i be happey if a gm can help me out in this.
Last attempt to find a group that will let me do this. if you can please mail me.