Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pushing tokens with a round calculation onto the Turn Tracker?

I thought you did this by using a "formula" entry, as in  turnorder.push({ id: "-1", pr: "100", custom: "Round Marker" formula: "+1" }); But every time I try to run a script with this code snippet I get an "Unexpected Identifier" error that clears up if I comment out the "formula" line. Anyone know what I should be doing instead?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It's not quite that simple.  Here's a small script that adds entries like that: on('ready',function(){     "use strict";     const checkFormulaOnTurn = () => {         let to=JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))||[];         if(to.length && to[0].id==='-1'){             sendChat('',`[[${to[0].pr}+(${to[0].formula||0})]]`,(r)=>{                 to[0].pr=r[0].inlinerolls[0].results.total;                 Campaign().set('turnorder',JSON.stringify(to));             });         }     };     on('chat:message',function(msg){         var args,cmds,who,initial,change,entry;         if('api' === msg.type) {             if(msg.content.match(/^!act\b/) ){                 who=(getObj('player',msg.playerid)||{get:()=>'API'}).get('_displayname');                 if(_.has(msg,'inlinerolls')){                     msg.content = _.chain(msg.inlinerolls)                         .reduce(function(m,v,k){                             var ti=_.reduce(v.results.rolls,function(m2,v2){                                 if(_.has(v2,'table')){                                     m2.push(_.reduce(v2.results,function(m3,v3){                                         m3.push(v3.tableItem.name);                                         return m3;                                     },[]).join(', '));                                 }                                 return m2;                             },[]).join(', ');                             m['$[['+k+']]']= (ti.length && ti) || v.results.total || 0;                             return m;                         },{})                         .reduce(function(m,v,k){                             return m.replace(k,v);                         },msg.content)                         .value();                 }                 args = msg.content                     .replace(/<br\/>\n/g, ' ')                     .replace(/(\{\{(.*?)\}\})/g," $2 ")                     .split(/\s+--/);                 cmds=args.shift().split(/\s+/);                 change=parseFloat(cmds[1])||'+1';                 change=`${/^[+-]\d/.test(change)?'':'+'}${change}`;                 initial=parseFloat(cmds[2])||0;                 entry=args.join(' ');                 if(entry.length){                     let to=JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))||[];                     to.unshift({                         id: "-1",                         pr: initial,                         custom: entry,                         formula: change                     });                     Campaign().set('turnorder',JSON.stringify(to));                     if(!playerIsGM(msg.playerid)){                         sendChat('ACT',`/w gm <div style="padding:1px 3px;border: 1px solid #8B4513;background: #eeffee; color: #8B4513; font-size: 80%;"><div style="background-color: #ffeeee;"><b>${who}</b> added entry for <b>${entry}</b> starting at <b>${initial}</b> and changing by <b>${change}</b>.</div></div>`);                     }                 } else {                     sendChat('ACT',`/w "${who}" <div style="padding:1px 3px;border: 1px solid #8B4513;background: #eeffee; color: #8B4513; font-size: 80%;"><div style="background-color: #ffeeee;">Use <b><pre>!act [formula] [starting value] --[description]</pre></b></div></div>`);                 }             } else if(msg.content.match(/^!eot/i)){                 _.defer(checkFormulaOnTurn);             }         }     }); }); These are the lines that do the business:                     let to=JSON.parse(Campaign().get('turnorder'))||[];                     to.unshift({                         id: "-1",                         pr: initial,                         custom: entry,                         formula: change                     });                     Campaign().set('turnorder',JSON.stringify(to));