Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Lost mines.3 Real life friends LF 2-3 more to fill out long term group. Prefer Newer players. Details inside.

Edited 1507347181
Please read Below before applying. If you think you would be a good fit for us, feel free to apply/PM, or apply over on the link.&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91142/lost-mine" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91142/lost-mine</a>... Hello all. Myself and 2 real life friends are looking for a couple more new/newer players that want to join for Lost Mines campaign and more. We have been playing tabletop games for a bit, and are switching to roll20 long term. This will be my first time as a DM. As a whole, us 3 are newer to D@D but not brand new. we are looking for NEW to NEWER players that want to learn and are willing to work with us also. Our plan is to Play through Lost mines of Phandelver, then I will be selecting another campaign at random to have ready for us that we will roll into right after. We will be a balance of Role Play and battles. We will be playing twice a week in the evenings for 2, 2-1/2 hrs a session. in the time range of 7-10pm CST Central. We respect each others time, adult group, we will work out the session times weekly. Please be committed to making it through the campaign, then if you are looking for a group long term, maybe we are the group for you ! thanks for looking, happy campaigning all.
Interested&nbsp;
I'm not a new role player but I am new to 5th ed, but i am interested in your group
For the shy people out there... I DMed for Dusty before and he is very committed to bring his ideas/characters to life. I'm pretty sure his NPCs will be great. You will be lucky to have him as your Dungeon Master.
Not a new player to DnD, have played 2e for 15 years, but I've been trying to play 5e for about a year but I haven't been able to really enjoy adventurers league. What voip/chat will you be using and do you have an idea of days/times?
Juan said: For the shy people out there... I DMed for Dusty before and he is very committed to bring his ideas/characters to life. I'm pretty sure his NPCs will be great. You will be lucky to have him as your Dungeon Master. thanks man!
Kiel W. said: Not a new player to DnD, have played 2e for 15 years, but I've been trying to play 5e for about a year but I haven't been able to really enjoy adventurers league. What voip/chat will you be using and do you have an idea of days/times? Times would be between 7cst-10cst.&nbsp; 2 nights.&nbsp; Thursday probably will be one. the other can work out.&nbsp; why haven't you been enjoying ADVL?
I love 5e and I like the adventures and modules, but the Adventurers League at my local hobby shop tends to have different ppl playing and a different DM each week so it's never been as cohesive as my normal play group is. My 2e group, my friend's dad is the DM and we all grew up in the neighborhood together so we know how to play off each other, and new ppl in the group have been a couple of our wives so we've stayed pretty solid in how to role-play and roll play off each other.