Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script Update] GroupCheck v1.6

Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I have updated my  GroupCheck script (thread is closed now) to version 1.6, which updates the formulas to support the 5E OGL sheet v2.0. It will go into one-click with the next merge. There are no other changes apart from that.
Thanks Jakob! After updating the script, I assume we need to reimport the 5e-OGL schema again?
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It should update automatically.
Jakob said: It should update automatically. It did, I should have tested it first :)
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kevin said: Jakob said: It should update automatically. It did, I should have tested it first :) Get it again, however, if you use --process (and this time you have to import 5E-OGL again manually), the nested inline rolls I used initially apparently do not play nicely with the way I've set up --process.
Thanks, pulled it again and some quick checks show it's working well now.