Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Editing token bar values in a macro?

Edited 1507297780
Jason H.
KS Backer
I have a macro that reads the values of bar3 from a selected token to determine how much healing the character needs; it works perfectly, no complaints.  I'd like to have the same macro go ahead and set the value of bar3 to the new healed-up value.  Assuming I have edit rights to the token in question, is this possible?  If so, what's the syntax?  TIA.
You will need to have access to the API. ChatSetAttr and TokenMod could be used how you want.
Kyle G. said: You will need to have access to the API. ChatSetAttr and TokenMod could be used how you want. OK.  I'll stick with my macro, in that case.  Thanks very much for the quick reply!