Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Spell List macro

Hi all, I can't seem to figure out how to call the spell from the new 2.0 sheet.  My old macro for the old spell lists looked like this: @{wtype} &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} Spellcasting }}{{Spell Save DC @{selected|npc_spelldc}= @{selected|npc_spellattackmod} to hit with spell attacks }}{{Cantrips =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$0_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$2_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$3_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$4_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$4_spell) }}{{1st level (4 slots) =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$5_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$5_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$6_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$6_spell) }} Its not calling the repeating spell since the update.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!
NPC spells now share the naming structure of PC spells. So you will need to replace -npc_$X with -SPELLLEVEL_$X . For example, -cantrip_$0 or -1_$0.
Perfect!  Exactly what i was looking for!  Thanks!!
For those that are perhaps still struggling, I noted that the array restarts at 0 at each new spell level. Below is a nifty example and visual Here's the macro: @{wtype} &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} Spellcasting }}{{Spell Save DC @{selected|spell_save_dc}= @{selected|spell_attack_bonus} to hit with spell attacks }}{{At Will =[@{repeating_spell-2_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$0_spell) }}{{1/day each =[@{repeating_spell-2_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-2_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-2_$2_spell) [@{repeating_spell-3_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$0_spell) [@{repeating_spell-3_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-3_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-3_$2_spell) }}{{1/week =[@{repeating_spell-9_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-9_$0_spell) }} Here's what it's spitting out: I don't know who put together the original macro, but props! With the info above, I'm back in business!