Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Load pre-made map?

Edited 1507299327
Is there a way to load a map I made (with all its tokens and everything) to another place? I'm trying to make an area that "resets" everytime players get out and back in, but I don't want to have to re-make it everytime. Edit: I think I posted this in the wrong place :l
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
With a free account, the only option you have is cloning a Game. With a Pro account, you can use the Transmogrifier to copy pages with tokens between Games you created.

Edited 1507306915
Even if I'm using it inside the same game? I don't want to use it on diferent games, but pretty much copy/paste the same level twice inside the same game.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ah, the way to do that is a bit manual. 1) create a new page with the same settings as the current page 2) copy copy all the things on each layer and then paste them on the new map on the correct layer (tip: for layers that aren't filled (gm, objects, DL), place a token in the top left most corner to use for alignment, then delete it afterward).
Uh, well. Not quite what I expected, but I guess that's something. Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, sorry I can't give you a better solution. =/