Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mega Man Legends Show of Interest

I wanna know how many people on roll20 would be interested in a Mega man legends OVA RPG. That way if I get a lot of replies on this I will know if it's worth making or not. Basically a thread to see who would show interest. 

Edited 1507283415
Mega man legends hmm. what main game in series will this be? Mega Man Legends The Misadventures of Tron Bonne Mega Man Legends 2 Mega Man Legends 3

Edited 1507314440
I wanna use the MegaMan legends world as a setting. It won't follow the main MegaMan legends cannon lore to a T. So basically one of my own design. But if you wanna think timelines I was thinking a year after MegaMan 2. But like I said this is a thread to see if anyone is gonna show interest if I make it. That way I know not to waste my time if hardly anyone wants to try this out.

Edited 1507312484
Actually a good concept....if it works. I almost thought it's a DM looking for players.
Nah just wanted to see who would wanna play a game like this 
Alright just gonna bump this up one last time. Hopefully there will be some replies in this thread.
Depending on the time/day, I could see myself being into it.
I will think about those details when there's enough interest in the game but it seems it's getting a little bit popular so I might do it :)