Hello all, I'm an experienced DM but new to Dungeon World and want to start a West Marches style game online and with voice. Looking to play weeknights (I'm in EST), roughly once a week, maybe on Monday or Friday, though the schedule can be flexible based on player interest and availability. Both newbies and pros are welcome, and the core rules for DW are available for free online. Additionally, players will design overarching "goals" for their characters to enhance the narrative play. As a West Marches game, there's no commitment (in case you don't like me! haha), and there will be a way for players to publicly schedule games and share info.  Each session will focus on a single mission chosen by the players based on available leads/rumors.  The world will be traditional fantasy in an untamed frontier, though it will also be influenced by the players. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you're interested, post a comment or send me a message! I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Thomas