Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API Not Working

So, it seems I have a problem. My API scripts were working fine until today. I went to go play our game, and the API just won't work. At first, I thought I just had to do what I did normally and restart the sandbox, but, after I did that, it is stuck on "Spinning up new sandbox..." There is no error message or anything like that, the sandbox just won't load. I tried deleting all of my scripts and re-adding it, and it didn't work. Please help.
Multiple people appear to be having the  same problem , myself included... Something may be down on Roll20's end. :(
Ah, alright. Thank you!
Sorry about the inconvenience, looks like one of the API servers was not responding. It should be up and running here soon :) Thank you for your patience!