Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - New player looking for a group for [D&D5e][Superhero]

Edited 1507474287
Hello all, I am new on roll20 , have two decades long roleplaying experience. Never played a ttrpg with others who weren't physically near me, but I think voice/text is more than enough. I do have discord. But no experience with roll20 map system- I took the tutorial though. I would like to play and learn D&D5e on here. I played D&D3.5, but I remember only half its mechanics since I quit roleplaying several years ago. I think I will quickly adjust to 5e. I already strated reading PHB to grasp it. I am also interested in superhero genre, such as Marvel universe. I wish to be a part of a long-term campaign, but I am definitely up for short-terms and one-shots. I am available to play any hour of the day. Have a very flexible schedule. I am a heavy roleplayer, and I like focusing on and making use of my group members' characters' stories and personalities to create dramatic, comical, or tragic interactions. During rollplaying, battlecrafting and strategic planning are things that I enjoy the most; I'd rather have a laugh or add to the story by losing an ear than win a battle in two minutes without a stain on my clothes. I value meaningful sacrifices, conflicts, losses, and deaths. My hope is to find a welcoming group who will embrace me, and make the most of our time together, and when necessary be kind enough teach me the basic mechanics of the campaign so that I can function properly and contribute to the gameplay without hiccups. Thank you for reading. Hoping to meet great roleplayers and create amazing universes together.
Still looking for a D&D 5e game. One-shot, short-term, or long-term; I am up for all.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should put your time zone in your profile and post. It helps GMs and players choose you. 
Thanks, Andrew R., I added that part.