Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Familiar Sheet

I may be missing it, but the character sheet for Pathfinder doesn't work for a familiar. The Hit Die a familiar "counts as" miscalculates the dice on the sheet. The hit points are static, and there isn't an easy way (that I've run across) to keep the sheet at "half the master's total hit points."

Edited 1507527309
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
On the PF sheet, you won't be able to calculate the hp of one character using the hp of another, AFAIK... You'll need to create a sheet for the familiar and give it half the hp of it's master.  If needed, you can assign "None" for the HP's ability, you can also use the HP's Misc Bonus field.  Also, if you make the familiar an NPC sheet, watch the Auto HP calculation on the settings page.  Normally it's set to 50% if you check Is Monster or NPC.  You'll probably want to turn that off.  Manually track the familiar's hp as needed.  Maybe create a macro to show what the current hp of the familiar should be based off of it's master ie " Familiar HP [[ floor(@{MASTERS_NAME|hp}/2) ]] "
thanks, i had been noticing all the troubles you had described. I'm going to try your Macro in a customizable field, to see if I can have the sheet reference that.

Edited 1507873632
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
An API script (pro perk) could probably handle this. ie one sheet's attribute based off another.  ChatsetAttr might do this already, not sure. 
I'm excited about the API applications. Pro membership is in the plans, but not feasible right now/