Game Time: 3:15pm EDT on Saturdays beginning October 28th Method of Play: Roll20 + Discord Voice Setting Primer: The Alpha Quadrant is still recovering from the aftermath of the Dominion War. Cardassian space is occupied by a Romulan/Klingon/Federation coalition, and there are rumors that the territory will soon be officially split up among the coalition members. At the same time, Starfleet has begun trying to return to its roots of exploration; however, the age is long gone of vessels devoted solely to science. Thus, the USS Ophion is sent on a multi-role mission into the sectors around and beyond Cardassian space... This will be a brand new Star Trek Adventures campaign set in 2378. Your vessel is the USS Ophion, a *Prometheus-class* vessel fresh out of drydock. All player characters will be part of the Ophion's first crew. Where to apply: Here on Roll20 Other Notes: If you're familiar with the other game that I run, STA: Arcadia, then I'll cite it as being a major motivator for me picking up a second STA game on the weekends. While I don't have any plans for the two campaigns to ever intersect, I suppose anything's possible in the vast unknown of the galaxy! I'd be happy to answer any questions/etc. here in this thread or privately via PM. Here's hoping to a great crew!