Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Incorrect number of campaigns I'm GMing on profile

I've recently created a copy of my a campaign as a test and ended up deleting that copy, but my profile still says I am a GM of 2 campaigns even though I only have access to one. Are these changes to my profile just not immediate, or is this a bug of some sort?
Gauss
Forum Champion
My profile states that I am the GM of '25' campaigns. I have 6 active campaigns and apparently, 19 deleted ones (test campaigns mostly). That amuses me for some reason. :) This may be a bug or it may be working as intended (a record of how many campaigns a person has ever created). I will ask the Devs. Thank you for reporting it. (Note, if it is a minor bug so it may be put on the back burner.) - Gauss
Yeah it's currently working as intended. It's meant more as an indication of "how much you've used Roll20", although honestly it's not a very good measure. We should probably switch to number of hours spent in-game or something.
Ah, I see. Thanks!