Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for players Friday 7pm EST DND 4E

Hey there fellow adventurers, We are looking for a player for our friday group, which will start up again on this friday ( 10th Jan ) We have been playing for a few months now, but have been on a hiatus for Christmas and Newyears. Now we are looking forward to start playing again and we need you. Right now we are between level 3 and 4 and I just managed to kill the party. So there is absolutely no problem to integrate you into the new party. Primarily I have only one restriction. I want a balanced working group, so if you are just willing to play as a striker, please look elsewhere. Lastly we usually use G+ to talk, so you will need a working microphone and control over your background noise levels. If there are any more questions feel free to ask. Cheers
Sent a pm.
Im still looking for good applications. Will read the pms later.
Looking to play i a session like this will happily play a defender, leader, controller or striker. Pref Defender or leader. I am 17 years old and have a fair bit of experience with d and d 4th edition. Please get back to me as soon as possible