Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Spell slot remaining

Help with Spell slot remaining. I have a customer macros for some spells like Bless. Everything is working but now I am trying to -1 from the spell slot remaining. Anyone know how I could do this?
ChatSetAttr could decrement this for you. Or you could simple use the 5e OGL companion script to track spell slots.
Would you know how chatsetattr could do this? It would need the level info and the slot remaining parameter.
The attribute is lvlX_slots_expended where X is the spell level. This could be used in conjunction with a query for the spelllevel. So !setattr --charid @{character_id} --modb --lvl?{Spelllevel}_slots_expended|-1 should work.
That gives a error. Also I don't need the query its a level 1 spell.