Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Checking in

Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everybody. I don't manage to check the forums very often, even though I love the community and appreciate all the cool people here supporting my work. If there are ever any problems with my tokens please feel free to drop me a private message. I will get notified of it and will respond promptly. Hopefully that won't happen very often. I'm also ok if you want to just ask me a general question or talk about nachos. I am quickly approaching my 100th pack on Roll 20 and wondering what that pack should be, if you have any ideas feel free to post it here.
I just saw that you did a few critters from the Tome of Beasts and was wondering if you could do a run of devils from there? I need a gilded devil and my photoshop skills are failing me

Edited 1507652848
Devin N.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey Ed, I'm doing the full range of TOB monsters. I'm doing the list alphabetically so Devils should be coming up. The hope is to get the next 50 done by mid-november. I'll look at the gilded devil and see if I can slip it in earlier, right now I'm still in the clockwork section.
Great news!