Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Dodge Bonuses and CMD

Edited 1504035777
Trying to apply a "Fighting Defensively" and "Total Defense" buff to a character sheet. When checking the box to apply it, it appears to add the Dodge bonus to Combat Maneuver Defense (CMD) twice. Two images are posted below, of before and after applying the buff: 1st 2nd This can be somewhat mitigated by changing the buff type to "untyped" instead of "dodge," but there is a clerical error in that "dodge" bonuses to AC are lost when a character is flat-footed. This also should apply to CMD. Edit: If I might make a suggestion, both Fighting Defensively and Total Defense should be added to the list of "Common Buffs." These are actions that any character/creature can take.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This is fixed in this weeks update (should be live "soon"). Adding Fighting Defensively and Total Defense seems like a good idea.  I'll add it to the list of future enhancements.  Thanks

Edited 1504036619
Thanks for the fast response Vince. Looking forward to the update. Also, if you are able to implement this as a common buff, don't forget the small bonus from Acrobatics when using this option (assuming there is a way to have the sheet check # of ranks a character has in a skill): " Skills If you have 3 or more ranks in Acrobatics, you gain a +3 dodge bonus to AC when fighting defensively instead of the usual +2, and a +6 dodge bonus to AC when taking the total defense action instead of the usual +4."
Just following up on this issue. The Dodge bonus error has been resolved., and they add to the appropriate Armor Class categories that it needs to. Props to the Roll20 team. Now if we can get Fighting Defensively in as a common buff...        :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I hear you... ;-P All PF sheet volunteers are currently buried in real-life work... I'm sure once we get over this real-life push, you'll start seeing some more updates to the sheet.
Thank you, Vince. We should begin a petition so you folks can get some earned income. I have not seen such quick response and excellent output for a gaming community!