Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking to Pay a Story Creator to help write a story on my world

Edited 1507665622
I have created a very in depth detailed world map, with detailed dungeons, etc I have a list of bad guys and monsters I would like in the world and well as a beginning and end plot I am very creative when it comes to creating a fantasy world but my mind goes black when creating a story to tell, NPCs, side missions, etc I have ideas on certain different parts of where I want things to go I am willing to pay a creative experienced story teller to help build a great story for this adventure Price can depend on experience and agreed upon between us. I can share my documents/images with whoever I choose to hire for a storyteller You wouldn't have to DM/GM the story, just create it for me to tell.
Hi Dylan, In effect you want someone to read all of your material, become comfortable with the info, and then create a written adventure that takes place in your world? Are you looking for a full module, as in an adventure that takes the players from level 1 - 10 or higher?  Or just a one-shot adventure? Are you planning to run this module on roll20?  Are you wanting the story developer to create the module/adventure in roll20? Depending on what you're interested in for a final product, I could see this being something that takes many hours to create.  Do you have an approximate budget in mind? -Adam
Hi Adam. Yes I am wanting someone to go through what I have and see if they are wanting to take the task to write me a story for it. and yes I am wanting a full adventure starting at level 1 and beyond. No I am not wanting to run this on Roll20, more for personal use. Budget can depend on Writers experience and what they are wanting as payment for for the story. If you would like more information please message me and I can send you more details about the adventure
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Dylan, As this is not for Roll20, I am closing this thread. As per the Code of Conduct: Intended Use The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there.