Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Power Cards

I think I can't renounce to this feature because it is really cool. I'd love to know if there is a page or a link to a forum section providing some good examples (5e OGL Sheet) of some macros (normal attacks, sneak attacks query etc) as my next session starts tomorrow and I'haven't time to learn the syntax but I'd love to surprise my players setting some power card macros for 'em. Thanks.
Additinal info: currently I'm using alter bars script 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
You can find some examples of those types of macros (attack macros using alterbars) in the last few pages of the latest PowerCards thread .
Thanks
Is the API still relevant today or does it need an update to work with the new 5e OGL?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Theodore S. said: Is the API still relevant today or does it need an update to work with the new 5e OGL? Are you referring to the 5e OGL Companion script?