Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Display status icons in turn tracker?

As the title implies, I'd like to know if it's possible to set up the Turn Tracker so that it displays the status markers on any given token next to the image and name. I assume this setting doesn't exist by default -- if it did, it would be on the Settings page -- but in terms of doing this with the API, where would it fall on a scale from "someone already wrote that script, let me shoot you a link" to "that's straight-up impossible; sorry"?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
It depends on where you want it to show up. On it's own line, it could be done (and sounds familiar...).  With the name of the token affected, not possible.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The Aaron said: It depends on where you want it to show up. On it's own line, it could be done (and sounds familiar...).  With the name of the token affected, not possible. How would one go about getting the image to show up? I've got the text showing up for the condition/buff tracking in the Pathfinder Companion Script, but I could never figure out how to get the associated statusmarker itself to display in the tracker.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You'd need to create images for each one, then create them on the objects layer (probably somewhere off the map in the negative direction), then add it as the token for the turn.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ah, yeah, had though of that, but figured it'd be a pain. Might revisit the idea when I get around to the next PFC update.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
<a href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/xp23ry0ro93w145/markers.zip?dl=0" rel="nofollow">https://www.dropbox.com/s/xp23ry0ro93w145/markers.zip?dl=0</a>