Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon World: The Rage - LFG 2-4players (Wed, 06 JAN 7:00 pm-12:00 am US EST)

Edited 1389144980
Hile, and well met traveler! Our land is in need of heroes. Are you one of them? Come forth now, don't be shy. I can see the glint of your armor from under your cloak. Fine, fine, as you wish sword sell. Perhaps you will help us anyway. You see, our fair village of Sothmere is in great peril. My name is Sheriff Kovic and I am in great need of your help. But I get to far ahead of myself. This story should start as all tales do, at the beginning. This will be a ONE SHOT Dungeon World Adventure taking place in a setting similar to Dragon Age. In order to make this session as smooth as possible, we'll need to create our characters and hash out any pertinent setting details prior to the game start. Don't worry though, we'll stay true to the tenants of Dungeon World. THE BASICS Number of Players: 2-4 Time and Date of Game: TBD (but looking at JAN 8th or 9th at 7:00 pm US Eastern time) Game Length 4-5 hours, breaks as needed Genre: Medium fantasy with elves, dwarves and magic Medium: Roll20 Communication Method: Voice - Text only if absolutely needed This will be a mostly imagination based game. Maps will be light, and you will have to maintain your character off screen. Some basic token tools may be used. SRD rules: Link Character Sheets: Link About Me: I've been playing ad GMing since the mid 90's. Mostly in the DnD realm, but also including games like Boot Hill, Twighlight 2000, Heros Unlimited, Elf quest etc, etc. I'm a busy dad and member of the Armed Forces. But I'm also stretching my legs and writing a Zombie Apoc novel set in the heart of Portland Oregon. Down with Portlandia! This is my first experience running a Live game in the interwebs, so be patient. I have settled on Play by Post games over the last several years. They have all died out either because I lost focus after months of typing, and typing and typing, or my players got busy with their own lives. So, here I am.

Edited 1389144355
Doh! I meant WED the 8th. Unless we are playing two years ago, then I meant the 6th.