Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: Dark Hersey 2 Beta

I am looking to put together a group to test out the DH 2 Beta. I am not sure i can run it but we can talk about that if we get a good response.
depending on what day and timezone, i'd be interested in playing it, i havent played dark heresy before but its always seemed cool to me
im in the same boat as john t
I've played Dark Heresy before and i would be interested in this depending on the time Zone
I would be interested in trying out the beta as well. I have played Dark Heresy before.
same thing as john.. depending on day and timezone but i'd be interesting
I'm a big 40k fanatic and would love to try out the new rules for Dark Heresy. I am GMT though so it would depend on the timezone
I know Dark Heresy 1st edition well. I would be interested depending on the day and time. I'm in EST here.
I didnt set a Time b.c i didnt think there would be such a great response. I am Est time zone here and would for a Friday-Sat-Sunday game going on late night due to baby and family. (9 pm +) There are alot of changes to the system going off monthly updates, i havent quite caught up with them. I can try to GM, but i dont have alot of time to dedicate to it ... also i am not sure how to set up a game in Roll20.
i can do Saturdays at 9 pm? is anyone willing to GM?
i can do fridays i cant do sats and sundays cause of work
i meant fridays as well actually. sorry timezone differences
Is there anyone willing to GM a beta version? if not is anyone willing to GM the current version?
I said I would be willing to gm. But you have to live with my times. I am fine for Fridays, also if you all would rather dh 1 for now I can do that 2
i'm happy with whatever
im also happy to play :)
I'm EST and I'd definitely want to play.