Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Page Not Loading

Hey Roll 20, weird... been on here for over a year I think, dming, but this is only my second time posting on this section of the forum. Keep up the good work. Anyways, so I spent the last two hours setting up my next dnd session, which involved creating 2 battle pages and a city page. (and some monsters, handouts and so forth.) Well my second page won't load anything on it. It has the green background and the settings I set up are there, but no tokens, drawings, landscape, or anything. I'd really hate to have to re-create that, but will if I have to. Maybe you guys can take a look and see whats going on? I tried to open it with a new browser but that didn't seem to work. I'm on Windows 7, home edition 64bit, With Firefox... 26.0 (says its up to date) If you need any other information let me know, I'm going to head to bed soon and check it in the morning, if nothing new I'll just re-create it before the game starts. Again thanks again for the great work! I wish I could donate (subscribe) but my wife won't let me ^_^. Please and Thank you.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you duplicated your first page with the button in the map setting then all it does is dupes the settings nothing else of the first page.
Thanks for the information, but it wasn't duplicated and also that I never deleted the first page. Unless I accidentally duplicated it and accidentally deleted the original. This would be unlikly but is possible. Thanks for the heads up Metroknight! ^_^
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link.
Please follow these steps: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
My games in an hour so I'm just going to re-create it, ^_^ but thanks for the helps anyways guys!