Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP West Marches Campaign!

Edited 1508164171
7 Great DM's looking for active players to enjoy an excellent West Marches style campaign! Actively growing community looking to add a few more serious players for weekly/biweekly games!
I have a lot of experience with D&D and Roll20, mostly as a DM. However, I have never participated in a West Marches style campaign before. I am interested in learning more about your group. After participating for a few sessions as a player, I would probably be interested in DMing, too. Would this be possible?
Hello there, I would be interested in checking things out. I have a fairly flexible schedule though as a DM for a multi group campaign myself I am hesitant to join a set weekly group so West marches is actually a perfect setup for me since some weeks I can attend multiple sessions while other I could attend none. If you don’t mind can you shoot me a PM with more details? Preferably a link to a discord or something so we can talk on there.
I’m in the same boat as Daniel, I DM groups but would like to play how’re and there. Would like to know more. 
Hey there I'd love to join your west marches campaign!

Edited 1508177816
This sounds pretty awesome.  Very much interested, is there any background info to the campaign?  Also how long has it been going on for?
I'm decently interested, so I'd like to know more before jumping in.
I've been playing with this group for a few months and it's great. We have great DM's, and a fun group... looking forward to meeting some of you on Discord and sessions! 
Hey, I've been playing a bit in two other WM style games, but there is low activity in the European time zones. Do you have active players and DMs able to plain in European time zones?
I am In the campaign as well. Currently we don't have Euro Time Zone DM, but you can always request a time frame which suits you... I mean we have like 7 DMs. here some short info you might need : Q: How long have we run the game? A: Not sure, the highest character level is 9. Q:What is the campaign background? A: It depends on which DM's game you are going in. We have Void, Abyss, Fey wild, and Shadow Realm. Just a few examples. Q: Are there any character restriction? A: Yes, only officially published stuff. No UA. Q: What level do I start? A: Level 1. Q: What is the max number of a session? A: 4-6 players. It is mostly up to the DMs to decide. But all game accept 4 players.
@Ning I assume when the new expansion comes out in a little less than a month that they will be acceptable correct? If so then what is the feeling on using UA that has already been announced and not receiving anymore changes in the expansion/the changes have been revealed already? 
Daniel M. said: @Ning I assume when the new expansion comes out in a little less than a month that they will be acceptable correct? If so then what is the feeling on using UA that has already been announced and not receiving anymore changes in the expansion/the changes have been revealed already?  I am too low in rank to give you a definitive answer, just a minion here haha. You will have to take it up to the main DM.
Can do! But first I am patiently waiting for some kind of contact from a DM at all it seems. As a low rank minion do you happen to know when a DM intends to reach out to those of us that have expressed interest? 
"Master is not home, master will contact you later....eeeeemmmmhmmm" well uh I think somebody is on it. :) be patient 
Can I be pm'd the discord link, to look at the game a touch more closely?
Hey everyone, Shoot me a pm and I will send you a link to a discord where we can have a chat!