Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Wizard's Amulet 5E New DM

Edited 1507370500
Hello there Going to give Dming a go. So looking for players. ( already have two players) every 2nd Saturday night, in the GMT time zone. Campaign world I am using is Frog God Games Lostlands, and starting of with a module call The Wizard's Amulet, which has pre gen characters with some good backgrounds containing Lore from the world. But we don't have to stick to these.  But remember I am new at this so going to make loads of mistakes and the rest of the time I will wing it. This game will be for 18+ as there may be some adult content. We will be playing 5E Cheers Frank
Hello there Just a little bump, have now got 3 players, looking for 2-3 more. Cheers Frank
What time are you running your games? I sometimes work up to 10pm (even on sundays -i know...)
Sorry we are going to be starting about 6 or 7
i could not commit to being regular then, pity....
Hello there Just a small bump am still looking for 1-2 players. Thanks Frank
Hello there Looking for 1 more player. We are going to do a session 0 to look at character etc on Saturday 21st at 7 pm GMT Cheers Frank
I've been meaning to join a group - let me know if there is still a space open!
Let me know if there is space too, I'd like to join
Olga Sporry about this but all full now. But if it does not work pout I will get back to you.