Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder DM looking for players

Edited 1389283563
Hello, my name is Martin. I am a pathfinder DM who prefers the Forgotten Realms setting. Starting Sunday I will be hosting thorough one shots everyday as long as I can. Since they are one shots there is no hard commitment to play and I don't expect weekly games, but each one will be fully formed adventures that I hope you'll enjoy. I will be scheduling the games up to four days in advance and they will generally start at 7p.m. Central US time. The first person to apply for a game will decide where we are, what level we are, and a starting point of what they'd like to do. I'll handle everything from there. Everyone interested please watch my introductory video here . The current days up for grabs are Sunday and Monday. Please post if interested and please post the animal in the video. (just so I know you watched it) P.S. I didn't know youtube did that...
So just to clarify, these are completely 1 shot games?
Correct