Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ok I have a question.

I have noticed last few days if not a week. I post on forum follow it and wait for responses. I would get notified that there has been a response and I click it to see and shows no response at all or one time it said something like cant be found even though I have been getting notified that people are responding. for example. thread "[LFP/GM] Pathfinder - Thursday 6-7PM CET/GMT+2 - Looking for Players/GM for weekly new campaign" and i posted i be interested in joining as player. got a response 30mins ago someone posted clicked it and didn't show any new response but shows on main page thread "Last Post 4:14PM (33 minutes ago) by trevor d." what is going on? am i being censored by devs now? I know i don't see eye to eye with them about paid gming and erp on site and made that very clear i was baned for it week so ago sense then i kept my mouth shut. But yah whats going on that things are no longer viewable for me?

Edited 1508796498
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
If someone deletes their message in a public forum, you will have already gotten a notification for it, but the message won't show up anymore. In the case of <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5681193/lfp-slas" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5681193/lfp-slas</a>... someone posted, then deleted their post, which is why you got a notification but there is no apparent change.
Ok that explains that ty all about the case when i responded to a thread and kept geting notifications it was geting responces but when i went there to check said could not be found?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Probably the same story, hard to know without looking.