Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[D&D][P2P] Looking to hire a talanted DM. Will pay 40$ per session.

“This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 40 USD at the end of each session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Hello all you fine folk. I hope you are having a good day. I was wondering if perhaps there are people here who are free and interested in being payed to DM. I would certainly be happy to get in touch with you and I will answer any questions you might have. Thus far I am thinking of a solo game but things can and do change. If you are eager, find out more at this link to the game: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91399/looking-t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91399/looking-t</a>...
Bumping for potential interest.